In the Name of The Father, and of The Son and of The Holy Spirit, Amen.
ORBIS NON SUFFICIT
SOLUS DEUS SUFFICIT
This is from Don Surber, I think he makes the point well. The so-called Conservative Principles of the Talmudic (aka Jewish) so-called Neo-Cons turn out to signal their (Bill Kristol, John Podhortez, Wolfowitz, Jonah Goldberg and their host of Talmudic
influence peddlers thought leaders) allegiance to the Globalist Democratic-Republican Uniparty. These guys care about their careers, not their country.
The problem or issue is not Donald and Melania Trump. The problem or issue is the global governance agenda of the Democratic-Republican Uniparty and its Fascist and Salafist colleagues foreign and domestic. Here is Surber satirizing them:
I (state your name) do solemnly pledge my allegiance to True Conservatism as determined by the National Review, the tax-exempt think tanks many of its writers work for, and Sir Rupert Murdoch through his various media holdings such as the Wall Street Journal and Fox News. I will do everything in my power to trip up Trump, even if it means re-tweeting links to Huffington Post, the Washington Post, and Michael Moore.
I make this vow fully knowing that if successful, Never Trump will result in the election of a woman who has aided and abetted rapists, including her husband; and,
- a woman whose lies got her fired from the Watergate committee;
- a woman who used her husband’s elected position as attorney general of Arkansas to land a job at the Rose Law Firm;
- a woman who accepted $100,000 under the ruse of capital gains from cattle futures;
- a woman who helped her husband acquire an illegal $300,000 loan as governor from the Madison Guaranty Savings and Loan in the Whitewater land scam;
- a woman who as first lady illegally fired the White House travel office staff;
- a woman who aided and abetted the sexual harassment of Paula Jones to the point where she and her husband had to pay every cent Miss Jones sought in her lawsuit, just to avoid trial;
- a woman who stole White House furniture;
- a woman who set up a server in her bathroom to avoid FOIA requests of her emails at the Department of State, and then opened thousands of state secrets to our adversaries; and finally,
- a woman who laundered foreign bribes disguised as charitable donations to the Clinton Foundation, which served as her campaign-in-waiting.
However, I will disavow any aiding and abetting the election of a woman who would sell out the country for thirty pieces of silver because I am a candy-ass.
Furthermore, I pledge allegiance to stopping Trump knowing that this is passive-aggressive support for a woman who helped Iran get nuclear weaponry, sent soldiers to two wars which she later disavowed, and helped recruit thousands of Islamic State terrorists by destabilizing governments in Egypt, Libya, and elsewhere.
Finally, I pledge to stop the only man who can prevent Hillary Clinton from stacking the Supreme Court with people who will assist her in liquidating the Bill of Rights.
In so doing, I disavow everything I said I stood for previously — including gun rights, the right to life, free speech, freedom of religion, and the sanctity of marriage — in the faint hope of stopping her in 2020, and reversing the damage done, just like Reagan ended Medicaid and a Republican Congress rescinded Obamacare.
I do so because Trump says mean things, has bad hair, and once posed in a picture with the Clintons.
Update 1: A very angry man, UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, has zero grasp of freedom and its implications … wants none:
Update 3: Don Surber: Kissing President Trump’s Ring
Update 4: VDH: The Method To Trump’s Madness
AUM NAMAH SHIVAYA